XML Sitemap Generator
Links Found: 0
A sitemap lists URLs that are available for crawling and can include additional information like your site's latest updates, frequency of changes and importance of the URLs.
This allows search engines to crawl the site more intelligently. We recommend that you generate an XML sitemap for your website and submit it to both Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools.
It is also good practice to specify your sitemap's location in your robots.txt file. This tool will help you do just that.
- Enter the URL of your website beginning with a (http://).
- Select the date you want to skip in the sitemap generation, you can enter a custom date in the field provided.
- Choose the 'Change Frequency' which determines how often your website's content are updated e.g Hourly, Daily, Weekly etc.
- Select the default priority, leave as none if you don't need a priority set.
- Next select the number of pages that should be crawled. It is set to 50 by default. If your website has a larger number of pages and posts, you can select a bigger value.
- Click on the 'Generate Sitemap' button to generate the sitemap within a few seconds, and you will be redirected to the newly generated XML sitemap.
- Now download the sitemap by clicking the 'Save as XML file' button and upload it to the website's root folder.
- Next go to your Google Webmasters Tool dashboard and add your website with the sitemap URL.
This tool will allow you to create sitemap for a website having up to 5000 pages with just a few clicks.
Other Related Tools